All papers should be prepared in LaTeX and the pdf file of paper should be sent to the editorial office only through the electronic submission via www.jahla.hatef.ac.ir. The author may suggest an appropriate Editor and Reviewer to review their manuscript. If the author cannot determine an appropriate editor, they may suggest editor-in-chief. Manuscripts under consideration for the journal should not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
1. Please do not upload your files in LaTex format in the system.
2. Please upload your paper along with all tables and figures in a single PDF file. Please do not upload them in separate files.
3. Please add "R1" in the title of revised version file, when uploading the first revised version file, same for R2, R3.
4. Please note that the length of the paper should be limited to 20 pages including the references in the JAHLA style.
5. Please note that not more than 2 papers each calendar year, per author and co-author can be submitted to JAHLA.
For your paper to be proceeded in the peer review process, please upload the name, email and affiliation of at least five reviewers from different countries at the time of submission. Please do not leave any field blank as they are all compulsory ones.
Preparation of manuscripts
An abstract of 150 words or less, AMS Mathematical Subject Classification and Key words clarifying the subject of the manuscript are required. The papers should bear the full names and addresses of all authors and their e-mails, if available. References should be given in alphabetical order.
Style of file
To simplify the transformation process between your documents and the final layout, we provide the Style file of the JAHLA. It can be downloaded from the web page www.jahla.hatef.ac.ir. Authors are responsible for the proper formatting of accepted manuscripts by using the Style file of the JAHLA (Word files (*.doc) are not accepted).
Types of article
The Journal publishes, Original and Review Papers. Prospective Review authors are requested to contact the Managing Editor prior to submission.
A Short Communications is a concise but complete description of a limited investigation, which will not be included in a later paper. Short Communications should be as completely documented, both by reference to the literature and description of the experimental procedures employed, as a regular paper. They should not exceed 4-6 printed pages but must include complete descriptions of any investigation of the research which must be cutting-edge and novel with knowledge that warrants speedy communication to the readership.
Conflict of interest
All authors are requested to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the submitted work that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, their work.
Submission declaration and verification
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere), that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright holder.
Changes to authorship
Please be advised that, as per journal policy, we are unable to make changes to the author list and corresponding author once a paper has been accepted for publication. Please ensure that the authorship of your paper is correct when submitting your manuscript to JAHLA, as no amendments can be made after acceptance.
All corresponding authors of each manuscript should be download "COPYRIGHT RELEASE FORM" from this page, then complete and sign this form by all authors or just corresponding author and submit this form with all mandatory files which mentioned in bellow. By signing this form, copyright transfer to JAHLA.
Submission of a manuscript implies that:
1) The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis).
2) It is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Its publication has been approved by all coauthors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out.
4) Authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher, if and when their manuscript is accepted for publication.
5) The manuscript will not be published elsewhere.
Role of the funding source
You are requested to identify (in Acknowledgement) who provided financial support for the conduct of the research and/or preparation of the article and to briefly describe the role of the sponsor(s), if any, in study design; in the collection, analysis and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the article for publication. If the funding source(s) had no such involvement then this should be stated.
Please write your text in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these). Authors who feel their English language manuscript may require editing to eliminate possible grammatical or spelling errors and to conform to correct scientific English may wish to use the English Language Editing service available from the journal. For more information, please contact to Managing Editor.
Ensure that the following items are present
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
All necessary files have been uploaded, and contain
• All figure captions
• All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
• Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web)
It should also be noted that this journal uses the system of matching scientific articles in (irandoc.ac.ir) Irandoc to confirm the absence of plagiarism in the submitted articles. Articles will also be reviewed with Plagiarism Detection Software before acceptance.
Proofs and Reprints
Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author to be checked for type setting and editing. There are no page charges.